Who We Are?
Aric driver Training is a specialist LGV(HGV) training provider based in Coventry.We offer driver training for Category C (Class 2) and Category CE (Class 1) and Driver CPC, both Initial and Periodic. Our business is focused on customer experience, we work hard to ensure our trainees enjoy their time with us, are given the correct information and purchase the correct training for their needs. Our team is made up of a carefully selected group of trainers, all chosen not only for their experience, but their ability to connect well with our customers. This means we can confidently we say that we offer the best customer service in our industry, and we do this while offering competitive pricing.
How to become a LGV Driver
You need to get the relevant category provisional entitlement added to your licence. Check on your counterpart licence, A4 green paper, the box towards top left lists your provisional categories together with validity dates.
Obtain forms D2 and D4, these are obtainable from our centre or online http://www.dvla.gov.uk/media/pdf/forms/d4.pdf
Book a medical appointment and the doctor will fill in D4, alternatively we can book a medical for you.
Send off your application forms to DVLA, we are happy to help with these.
Allow up to three weeks for DVLA to process and send your licence
Once you have your provisional licence we can book your theory test. You can attend our two-day theory course.
essay helper improvement and a grade essays. Here are a Few of the areas to look:
- Practice the theory questions and the hazard perception test on our computers
- Learn the secrets to getting the questions right
- Find out about drivers’ hours and use of a tachograph
- Get a head start on the practical by talking with our experienced instructors
How long does it take to get my LGV licence?
- One week to get medical appointment and send provisional licence application
Detecting a source for essay help can be a challenge, but there are many approaches to help you. There are various tools that offer help in writing personal essay helper improvement and a grade essays. Here are a Few of the areas to look:
off to DVLA
- Allow three weeks for DVLA to return your licence (it can be quicker but three weeks is the DVLA standard)
- One to three weeks to book LGV theory (we can anticipate arrival of your licence if you are in a rush)
- Two to five weeks for practical training (we can book your training dates anticipating when you will pass your theory)
Bear in mind when applying for an LGV or PCV licence you are applying for a ‘vocational’ licence and ‘higher standards’ apply. If there are medical issues or if you have a very poor driving record the issue of your licence may be delayed or refused. In the case of refusal there is an appeal process.